Disinfectant For Air & Surfaces
Product Key Features:
- Disinfect the air
- Disinfect walkthrough tunnel/gates
- Disinfect large covered surfaces & areas like masjids, halls, restaurants, hotels, camps, hospitals, and stores.
- Disinfect surfaces of fruits and vegetables.
- Disinfect clothes, carpets, and curtains even kitchen, floor, washroom, toys & play areas
- The toxic-free formula makes this hand Disinfect an eco-friendly with Air & Surfaces, safe and easy to use the product for everyday use
- Biodegradable nature of this product helps to keep your Air & Surfaces clean, fresh, hygienic and free of all sorts of germs and dirty bacteria
- Balanced pH formula to use gently with hands without causing any skin allergy or breathing issue
- Using PULIRE disinfectant can remove all sorts of germs, bacteria, & viruses by Disinfect air & surfaces
- Pulire Is free from harsh chemicals residue so there is no rinsing step required.
- Free of alcohol & its halal certified
After many successful milestones, WizWash launched its American technology-based product “PULIRE”. This product is specially formulated to fight against Coronavirus COVID-19, according to NEA and EPA standards. Moreover, It has the ability to kill 99.9% of COVID-19, Viruses, and Bacteria. Hydrogen peroxide comprises an environment-friendly substance that attacks the cell walls of the micro-organisms directly leaving fresh aroma in the air.
- Not suitable for drinking
- Avoid direct or indirect contact with the eyes at all times
- Keep container in a cool & well-ventilated area below 25C
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Avoid contamination of any kind
- Empty cans should be rinsed with water before discarding.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin irritation, immediately rinse with water/soap or get medical attention.
- If contact with eyes occurs then immediately rinse well with water
- For external use only: Do not Swallow
- Shelf life: 1 year
With a few generous drops of PULIRE disinfectant, use spray gun, spray bottle & spray machine. To the air, spray it where required. To disinfect the surface, spray the surface until it is thoroughly wet & let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes before wiping.